In a time of stress and uncertainty for so many people, while everyone is worried about their health, business owners are also worried about the health of their business.
Over the past few months, many of our clients have reached out to us to help them counter and resolve Business continuity issues. Remember, even if your customers aren’t buying right now, you can stay at the top of their minds by considering their needs and providing value through these challenging times.
To help keep your business healthy during this time - you need to take efforts that helps your business stay healthy in the days to come - because even though you may be under lockdown, your business doesn’t have to be!
If "necessity is the mother of invention," coronavirus (COVID-19) has forced many around the world to rethink our daily lives from work to school to entertainment. It's been imperative to digitally transform our places of work and education to be able to operate effectively. Those companies able to use technology well to keep going and rethink their business model for the future by fast-tracking digital transformation will be ones ahead of their competition.
What is Digital Transformation?
Digital transformation refers to the integration of digital technology into all areas of businesses from (Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Stock management, Finance , HR and more) to change the way they operate to deliver value to customers and the organization itself.
It includes adopting a cultural change, experimenting with new technologies, embracing failures, and inventing new digital solutions
Why Does Digital Transformation Matter?
According to IDG’s 2018 Digital Business research, 89% of businesses have integrated or have plans to adopt a digital-first strategy. Digital transformation can help you reshape your business to create value, gain a competitive advantage, meet your customers’ expectations, and drive more revenue.
Advantages of Digital Transformation
When leveraged the right way, digital transformation can help you increase profitability, improve customer satisfaction, and streamline business processes. Digital transformation is an opportunity for businesses to leverage technology to deliver a cutting-edge user experience.
Think of this time as a blessing to devote the time to Digitally transform your Business that before you could never seem to find.
Strengthening the focus on your Brand communication and the way your company is showcased across all consumer touch-points, will enable you to maintain normality in these crazy days. Besides, it will give you a competitive edge over competitors who are slow to react. These are all critical areas that, all business owners, small or large, need to master right now.
Put into action the things you always say you want to do but never had the time to fully plan out. This is a great opportunity to fine-tune the following features of your company’s visibility and promotion strategy:
– Refresh your Brand Identity - Perhaps your brand has been in the market for a few years and it looks a bit outdated? Maybe the logo wasn’t quite right the first time. Either way, simply giving your business and its market-face a makeover can update and renew your identity in the marketplace, doing wonders for your business.
- Corporate Website – Well, this is exactly the time to revisit the corporate site and make sure that your company is well presented, ensuring that it contains the right marketing messages with the right call for action.
– SEO – Check your current website organic search rankings and optimize them for search engines to improve the quality and quantity of your web traffic
– Refresh Marketing materials – Get an upgraded design for your corporate presentations, brochures and other marketing materials to showcase your Brand and Business better
– Social media engagement – Strategize how you can improve social media engagement and writing new case studies, white papers and professional articles.
Now is not the time to stop marketing efforts, it’s the time for you to be even more strategic in implementing them! Remember, ramping up your online presence doesn’t require face-to-face interactions.
- Branding campaigns: These will highlight what separates you from your competition. These campaigns can help your target audience to remember your brand, which is followed by gaining their trust, which leads to conversion.
- Custom email campaigns: During times like this, people want to be informed and they want transparency — a custom email campaign can do both! Use this time wisely to build real relationships with your potential customers and convert them into a paying customer. Email marketing is a great way to do just that.
- Social Media Marketing: People are spending more time online now, more than ever, scrolling through social media for information, interaction and entertainment. Put your brand in front of where your target audience is already glued to, so that when they are ready to purchase, they purchase from you and not your competitors.
At some point, the Coronavirus will pass. We want you to think of this as your business’s opportunity to branch out of your normal practices and get strategic & creative — and we, at Argience, are ALWAYS here to help you keep your business healthy.